Now hiring: Chief Operating Officer
Leadership Trust in an international leadership development organisation based just outside Ross on Wye in Herefordshire, UK. We believe that great leaders can be developed and we offer a selection of open and bespoke programmes, designed to deliver individual, team and organisational development for senior managers and directors.
We are currently in search of the newest member of our team; a Chief Operating Officer, with a proven track record in Finance, to support the Chief Executive in realizing the strategic goals and ambitions of Leadership Trust.
- Direct the finance functions
- Oversee the day-to-day operational management of the organisation
- Setting and meeting strategic goals
- Creating and maintaining budgets
- Managing employees
You will also be required to deputise for the Chief Executive in times of absence.
- Qualified to Chartered Accountant level
- Proven experience in Operational Management
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Training and Development would be advantageous
- International experience
- Self-motivated and have a positive min set to change.
- Possess excellent inter-personal skills and be able to healthily debate ideas and issues
- Strong implementer and be able to lead and empower the team to complete projects to the highest standard and on time.
Compensation and location
This is a full-time permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week, and offers a salary of £60,000 to £80,000 per annum dependant on experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package including pension, health care scheme and life assurance.
The primary location for the post is to be discussed, with a strong emphasis on its international flexibility.
Established in 1975, when management development was in its infancy, its expertise in the field of experiential leadership development has a distinguished heritage with some 80,000 delegates (“our alumni”) having passed through its programmes in the last 46 years.
Despite the recent effects of Covid, Leadership Trust has met the challenge head on through a number of exciting developments; expansion of its portfolio through on-line learning offerings and (under development) a new platform for its delegates and alumni to provide a life-long learning experience. In addition, it has recently broadened its international footprint by establishing a new business in Singapore with plans (under discussion) to create similar in the USA and other territories.
Leadership Trust is a supportive and caring environment which strives for excellence. Based on its strong heritage in leadership, it believes in its own potential to deliver into new territories and to merge decades of experience in human emotion with new technological solutions. The organisation is hiring you to bring your expertise, to help drive our endeavours and create growth in the business.
For further information, or to apply for the role please contact Elizabeth James email@example.com