Leadership Trust believes that in order to lead others, you must first know yourself. This is a fundamental belief that is at the heart of every leadership development programme we have created.
Leadership in Management is a five and a half-day residential programme built on experiential learning methods. It has been painstakingly tailored to provide programme participants with a safe, immersive environment. During the programme, participants experience increasingly complex and challenging situations after which they’re encouraged to give and receive open and honest feedback to enable real growth and learning.
How does the programme work?
During the Leadership in Management programme, participants are put under pressure throughout the week in order to allow their default behaviours to be exposed.
Throughout the programme, participants are encouraged to both give, and receive direct and honest feedback. Through this method of experiential and open learning, everyone is able to take key learnings away with them which can be applied both in their professional and personal lives, to the benefit of themselves and those around them.
This isn’t a ‘taught’ course. The Leadership in Management programme cannot be taught via a textbook, rather, it has to be lived, to be experienced via engineered experiences reflecting the type of challenges faced by today’s leaders within the workplace.
- Develops self -awareness, self-control and self-confidence.
- Provides a psychologically and physically safe pressurised environment in which to explore the impact delegates have on others.
- Gives participants the luxury of time to explore root causes of their behaviours.
What is a typical day like on the programme?
Each day of the course is unique depending on the group of delegates on the programme. Whilst it may follow the same template, the individual needs and personalities of the delegates create a unique environment each time the Leadership in Management programme is run.
Expect to be put through a continuous cycle of pressure and feedback in order to learn what makes you a good leader and which areas you could still improve in.
You won’t find our daily schedule on the website. The ‘unknown’ element of the programme is part of what makes it so successful.
We will say that the programme is designed to be accessible to all. There are some physical aspects to the week, however, you are not being judged by your physical aptitude during these challenges.
Benefits of the
- Benefits for You
- Benefits for Your Organisation
- Develop skills and resolve for future challenges
- Increase your self-awareness, resilience and confidence
- A greater understanding of your own personal power and the ability to harness it to lead
- Appreciate how effective you can be
- Have the ability to bring individuals together
- Inspire greater effort from employees
- More effective collaboration,
- Ability to assemble teams with a stronger purpose and vision
- The activation of leaders more likely to innovate, think bigger and beyond themselves
- Serve customers better, increasing the value of your customer relationships
If your question isn’t answered in this section, feel free to contact us via email or phone where a member of our team will be happy to assist you. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our upcoming open programmes are listed below, click through for more information on the course or to book your place.