Leadership Fundamentals is an online course designed to equip learners with the fundamental skills and knowledge to set them off on their leadership development journey .
The programme is designed to create an open and immersive environment in which participants are given the tools they need to lead with confidence and independence through our experiential learning methods.
How does Leadership Fundamentals work?
The programme equips learners with fundamental leadership skills and theories to be effective leaders. Learners will learn online over four days ( a 1:1 guided individual assessment, two four-hour group sessions and a personal review).
Who is the course for?
The course is suitable for new leaders / managers who have:
- The potential, but not the confidence to lead
- Joined a team with an existing leadership dynamic
- Challenges with their communication style
What does the course cover?
- Leadership and Management – Understanding the difference
- Core leadership principles – Including leading self and leading others
- Functions of a leader – What actually needs to be done
If your question isn’t answered in this section, feel free to contact us via email or phone where a member of our team will be happy to assist you. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org